Apresentação do vestido Paul Smith - Presenting the Paul Smith dress

Aqui têm o meu projecto de costura actual:
Here's what I'm currently working on:
A foto não diz muito, mas é um vestido simples sem mangas de linha evasé. Podem ver a frente no esquemático, a cintura atrás é delineada com pinças verticais na cintura e leva um fecho invisível no meio das costas.
The picture doesn't say much but this is a very nice sleeveless A-line dress. You can observe the linedrawing: the waist is shaped with vertical darts on the back and there's also an invisible zipper on the CB.
Este vestido vem na Patrones de Fevereiro de 2007:
This dress is featured in Patrones Feb/2007:
Quanto ao tecido escolhido, já o conhecem (tenho apenas 1,10m de tecido):
You already know the fabric (I have only 1.10m of this fabric):
Este vestido é muito simples de fazer, e grande parte do que escrevi para este vestido pode ser usado para perceber como o vestido Paul Smith é construído; a diferença está exactamente no traçado do molde, que explicarei de seguida e na construção das vistas.
This dress is very easy to make and most of what I wrote about this other dress can be used as a guide for the making of the Paul Smith dress; the only differences are the tracing of the pattern and the facings.

Até já!
See you!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Muito bem escolhido! Pelo que parece é muito simples e será rápido ed fazer, mesmo a tempo para os calor que se avizinha.

Bjs

Mónica

Adrienne said...

This will be very nice Tany!

renee said...

Ha. I picked up this Patrones in NYC a few months ago thinking it would help me with my Spanish. Not so much! I just loaned it to a friend because I wasn't getting a thing done from it. And I still have that Burda dress cut in muslin but haven't worked on it yet! I have got to get more focused on projects like you.

Kitty Couture said...

Dear Tany, that is a lovely dress! The simple lines should bring out your fun fabric really well. I cannot wait to see you progress on this :) Hugs from Paris where the sun is shining for once!

Erica Bunker said...

This will be a gorgeous work of art as usual!